Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well, I just wrote a post that says " no comments'. I wonder why.
My post was about my frustrating experience yesterday; On the way to the shops we pass under a railway bridge, just before a stop sign. So we often stop under the railway. Yesterday, as I was parked there, along came a 20 carriage cattle train . ( I know because I counted). So here I was, with 20 carriages of beautiful cow manure passing over me, and me being quite unable to retrieve a single pat.I nearly wept. And to think they will probably hose those carriages out at their destination!
Thems the breaks.
On a more positive note, we had a beautiful swim at Alex today and the water was 22 degrees.
I hope to swim all through the winter. I will keep you posted.
Today was another mondo grass removal day. I hate that stuff! And so must the worms---there was not a worm in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment