Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a day! First, we bought a lovely 4k watermelon, put it on a shelf on the back verandah, only to have a gust of wind blow it off. Have you ever seen a 4 k watermelon go splunch on the floor? It was very funny. The chooks like it anyway.
Then , as I was getting lunch I dropped an egg on the kitchen floor. Joe was very impressed. all he could say was WOW!. The chooks liked that as well.
Then when I was washing up and looking out the window, I saw, Horror of horrors, Silky had escaped from the outdoor yard, and Spit and Tilly, the 2 mischievious dogs from up the back , were patrolling the fence in anticipation of fun and feathers!
Having got her back, the next drama was when we looked at the worms , they have maggots! The chooks like that as well.
So its a good day for the girls.
Now we think we have another egg.
As my mother would say, " aint we got fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment